When capturing an image, note the following:
● Use both hands to keep the camera still.
● The quality of a digitally zoomed image is lower than that of a non-zoomed
● The camera goes into battery saving mode if there are no actions for about a
minute. To continue capturing images, select Continue.
To capture an image, do the following:
1. To switch from video mode to image mode, if necessary, select >
© 2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.
2. To capture an image, press the capture key. Do not move the device before the
image is saved and the final image displayed.
To zoom in or out when capturing an image, use the zoom slider.
To leave the camera open in the background and use other applications, press the
menu key. To return to the camera, press and hold the capture key.