Select Menu > Settings and Connectivity > Bluetooth.
To pair with compatible devices and view your paired devices, open the Paired
Before pairing, create your own passcode (1 to 16 digits), and agree with the owner
of the other device to use the same code. Devices that do not have a user interface
have a factory-set passcode. The passcode is used only once.
1. To pair with a device, select Options > New paired device. Devices that are
within range are displayed.
2. Select the device, and enter the passcode. The same passcode must be entered
on the other device, as well.
3. Some audio accessories connect automatically to your device after pairing.
Otherwise, to connect to an accessory, select Options > Connect to audio
Paired devices are indicated by in the device search.
To set a device as authorised or unauthorised, select from the following:
● Set as authorised — Connections between your device and the authorised
device can be made without your knowledge. You will not be asked for
authorisation or acceptance separately. Use this status only for your own devices,
© 2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.
such as your compatible headset or PC, or devices that belong to someone you
trust. indicates authorised devices in the paired devices view.
● Set as unauthorised — Connection requests from this device must be accepted
separately every time.
To cancel a pairing with a device, select Options > Delete.
To cancel all pairings, select Options > Delete all.