Default numbers and addresses
You can assign default numbers or addresses to a contact. If a contact has several
numbers or addresses, you can easily call or send a message to a certain number or
address. The default number is also used in voice dialling.
1. In the contacts list, select a contact.
2. Select Options > Defaults.
3. Select a default to which you want to add a number or an address, and select
4. Select a number or an address you want to set as a default.
5. To exit the Defaults view and save the changes, tap outside the view.