Listen to the radio
Select Menu > Music > Radio.
The FM radio depends on an antenna other than the wireless device antenna. A
compatible headset or accessory needs to be attached to the device for the FM radio
to function properly.
When you open the application for the first time, you can choose to have the local
stations tuned automatically.
To listen to the next or the previous station, select or .
To mute the radio, select .
Select Options and from the following:
● Stations — View saved radio stations.
● Tune stations — Search for radio stations.
● Save — Save the radio station.
● Activate loudspeaker or Deactivate loudspeaker — Turn the loudspeaker on
● Alternative frequencies — Select whether you want the radio to automatically
search for a better RDS frequency for the station if the frequency level becomes
● Play in background — Return to the home screen with the radio playing in the
© 2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.