Nokia Video Centre
© 2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.
continue in the background if you exit the application. The downloaded video clips
are saved in My videos.
To stream a video clip or view a downloaded one, select Options > Play. When
the video clip is playing, to use the control keys for controlling the player, tap the
screen. To adjust the volume, use the volume key.
Warning: Continuous exposure to high volume may damage your hearing.
Listen to music at a moderate level, and do not hold the device near your ear when
the loudspeaker is in use.
Select Options and from the following:
● Resume download — Resume a paused or failed download.
● Cancel download — Cancel a download.
● Preview — Preview a video clip. This option is available if supported by the
● Feed details — View information about a video clip.
● Refresh list — Refresh the list of video clips.
● Open link in browser — Open a link in the web browser.
Setting the application to download video clips automatically may involve the
transmission of large amounts of data through your service provider's network. For
information about data transmission charges, contact your service provider. To
schedule an automatic download for video clips in a service, select Options >
Schedule downloads. Video centre automatically downloads new video clips daily
at the time you define.
To cancel scheduled downloads, select Manual download as the download