With call settings, you can define call specific settings in your device.
Select Menu > Settings and Calling > Call.
Select from the following:
● Send my caller ID — Select Yes to show your phone number to the person you
are calling. To use the setting agreed upon with your service provider, select Set
by network (network service).
● Call waiting — Set your device to notify you of incoming calls while you are in
a call (network service), or check whether the feature is activated.
● Reject call with message — Send a text message when you reject a call,
informing the caller why you could not answer the call.
● Message text — Write the standard text message that is sent when you reject
● Automatic redial — Set your device to make a maximum of 10 attempts to
connect the call after an unsuccessful call attempt. To stop automatic redialling,
press the end key.
● Show call duration — Display the length of a call during a call.
● Summary after call — Display the length of a call after a call ends.
● Speed dialling — Activate speed dialling.
● Anykey answer — Activate anykey answer.
● Line in use — This setting (network service) is shown only if the SIM card
supports two subscriber numbers, that is, two phone lines. Select which phone
line you want to use to make calls or send text messages. Calls on both lines can
be answered irrespective of the selected line. If you select Line 2, and have not
subscribed to this network service, you are not able to make calls. When line 2
is selected, is displayed in the home screen.
● Line change — Prevent phone line selection (network service), if supported by
your SIM card. To change this setting, you need the PIN2 code.
The available options may vary.
© 2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.