Predictive text input
With predictive text input, to enter a word, select one number key for each letter
in the word. Predictive text input is based on a built-in dictionary to which you can
add new words. Predictive text input is not available for all languages.
1. To activate predictive text input for all editors on the device, select
2. Write a word. For example, to write "Nokia" when the English dictionary is
selected, select 6 for N, 6 for o, 5 for k, 4 for i, and 2 for a.
The word suggestion changes after each key selection.
3. If the word is not correct, select * repeatedly, until the correct match is displayed.
If the word is not in the dictionary, select Spell, enter the word using traditional
text input mode, and select OK.
If ? is displayed after the word, the word is not in the dictionary. To add a word
to the dictionary, select *, enter the word using traditional text input mode, and
4. To insert a punctuation mark, select *.
5. To insert a space, select 0.
© 2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.