Touch input settings
Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Touch input.
To modify text input settings for the touch screen, select from the following:
● Handwriting training — Open the handwriting training application. Train the
device to recognise your handwriting better. This option is not available in all
● Writing language — Define which language-specific characters in your
handwriting are recognised and how the virtual keyboard is laid out.
● Writing speed — Select the writing speed.
● Guiding line — Display or hide the guiding line in the writing area. The guiding
line helps you write in a straight line, and it also helps the device recognise your
● Pen trail width — Select the pen trail width for the text written with the stylus.
● Writing colour — Select the colour of the text written with the stylus.
● Adaptive search — Activate adaptive search.
● Touch screen calibration — Calibrate the touch screen.
You can save and update contact information, such as phone numbers, home
addresses, or e-mail addresses of your contacts. You can add a personal ringing tone
or a thumbnail image to a contact. You can also create contact groups, which allow
you to send text messages or e-mail to many recipients at the same time.
To open the contacts list, in the home screen, depending on the home screen theme,