Remove the memory card
Important: Do not remove the memory card during an operation when the
card is being accessed. Doing so may damage the memory card and the device, and
corrupt data stored on the card.
1. If the device is switched on, before you remove the card, press the power key,
and select Remove memory card.
2. When Remove memory card? Some applications will be closed. is displayed,
3. When Remove memory card and press 'OK' is displayed, open the cover of the
memory card slot.
© 2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.
4. Press the memory card to release it from the slot.
5. Pull out the memory card. If the device is switched on, select OK.
4. Make calls
Touch screen during calls
Your device has a proximity sensor. To extend battery life and prevent accidental
selections, the touch screen is disabled automatically during calls, when you place
the device next to your ear.
Do not cover the proximity sensor, for example, with
protective film or tape.
1. In the home screen, select Telephone to open the dialler, and enter the phone
number, including the area code. To remove a number, select
For international calls, select * twice for the + character (which replaces the
international access code), and enter the country code, area code (omit the
leading zero if necessary), and phone number.
2. To make the call, press the call key.
3. To end the call (or to cancel the call attempt), press the end key.
Pressing the end key always ends a call, even if another application is active.
To make a call from the contacts list, select Menu > Contacts. Go to the desired
name. Or, select the search field, enter the first letters or characters of the name,
and go to the name. To call the contact, press the call key. If you have saved several
numbers for a contact, select the desired number from the list, and press the call